Thursday, January 17, 2008

COOOOOOOLD Outside!

My car won't start this morning. I drive an old Mercedes Benz diesel and it must live outside because our garage is stuffed with bar junk. When you own a business you no longer have a garage you can park in.
So, the kids MAY get a day off and I MAY get a day of knitting. If it gets warmer as the sun rises and I can get her started, they will go to school and I will go to work. Don't know which I'm hoping for.

I finished the Lane Cervinia sox last night. I have several colorways and I used the turquoise and blue varigated with a solid black for heels, toes and cuffs. Sadly I forgot to do the heel in the black but they still look great and feel wonderful. I washed them and hung to dry overnight so the yarn would bloom a bit and be fluffier on my feet. Now they feel just right.

I started on a new pair of dress-ish sox for Tom. Using black Lorna's and navy Berroco Ultra Alpaca. I hope they go fast. I have three other pair of sox in the form of yarn balls sitting on my couch waiting patiently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home